Mr. Fly was kind enough to allow me to post on his site, so that I may explain why I deleted my blog.
For many years, working as a masseuse and a doorman, I acquired worldly advice from top grade investment bankers (clients) on how to properly *evaluate* a stocks fair value. With this knowledge, I took my small savings, after my prison term had ended, and took up *arbitrage* investing, effectively eliminating all risk.
I’ve documented my methods for many of you, including Mr. Woodshedder. However, sadly, he’s too simple minded to accept opposing views. Instead, he mucks around with his charts, while following Mr. Fly’s picks. Very well. Sadly, his bottom of the bottle American education allows him to ignore true mastery of the markets.
Anyway, this year alone, I have successfully traded 193 stocks, with zero losses. I’ve netted well over 1,023.09% on my money, all through riskless *arbitrage*, of course. Much to the chagrin of college boy.
Now, the reason why I took down my blog is for the following five explanations:
1. Instead of blogging about stocks, I’ve chosen to invest in a personal clothing operation, where I will oversee the cleaning of clothing items vis a vis people within my community. Outside of my normal business hours, of course. Odd no? Viz.
2. The market will not crash, mind you, vis a vis subprime meltdown, sadly enough. I’ve predicted for years, the *fair value* of the Dow Jones Industrial Average stands anywhere between 4,400-6,808. Being that it’s over 13,800 makes my work effectively useless and leaves me unfulfilled, vis a vis grossly inflated equity prices. Hence, my choice to remove the blog, while I still have the bottle to live out my laundry desires. Grant likes to look at yellow bloomers and purple neck ties, on occasion.
3. I have resumed my primary work as a masseuse, which is entirely time consuming and makes my fingers hurt badly. Following my daily ham sandwiches, I bottle it up and inebriate myself into a Scottish stupor. That is usually when I undertake stock market analysis–mind you, vis a vis sec filings. However, now working full time, eliminates my spare time to hammer away at the old books, thusly, viz. And, now I am hungry. Odd no?
4. MDAWSZ is a coward of a man, who refuses to meet me for a one on one mud wrestle fight. I’ve offered to bring my own *physician* to oversee the battle; but he doesn’t have the bottle to crawl out of his neatly tucked hole, somewhere in Portland. Instead, he hides behind his computer screen, all the while talking tough.
5. I lost a bet to the office boy. About 4 1/2 months ago, I predicted HANS would go to $2.76, CENX to $1.13, BWLD to $4.55, RS to $0.05 and MVIS to $00.00, naturally. Moreover, I forecasted all of the crooks from Bear Sterns be fired to the man, for obvious thievery from the company coffers. Odd enough, BSC has a *fair value* of negative 23, yet it still trades comfortably above $115. I find that unsettlingly odd. Do you? Nonetheless, for some reason, none of my predictions, all derived from 10-k, 10-q and other U.S. government filings, came to fruition, odd no? I think not. Mind you, none of the above companies have effective *patents* that can fend off duplication. I’ve warned of such occurrences for MSFT some 25 years ago, yet the market ignores and inflates share price. Criminals.
So, in parting, I want to thank Mr. Fly for not punching my mustache off. I always found him to be humorous. I’ll have you know, I have a large mustache, sort of like this guy. LMAOROFL!!
Anyway, goodbye and be well