I’ll have you know, “The Fly” gets annoyed quickly. It doesn’t take much to set me off, even when sleeping. Sometimes, I get so mad by my egregious dreams/nightmares, I kill everyone in them (usually via Tommy Gun mow down)—then wake up happy. Analyze that.
Currently, here are some of the things that are irritating me:
– “Ag stocks” going higher, Ad nauseam.
– Natural Gas approaching $10, without a “hurricane of death.”
– Charlie Gasparino always looking tired and shit.
– Not knowing how many cups of coffee Dylan Ratigan drinks, per hour.
– Wall Street Fighter thinking he can beat “The Fly” via ASIA.
– Monoline bailouts.
– Busted time machines.
– Steel stocks going up, Ad nauseam.
– Former “bearish” fund mangers turn bullish.
– Third tier bloggers.
– Cold coffee.
UPDATE: This man annoys me too.
|Greenspan says expect further write-downs, bankruptcies – DJ|
|DJ reports there will be a burst of further write-downs and even bankruptcies among banks as they clear debris left by subprime, former U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said Monday. “It’s gonna be a while before prices of homes stabilize and we get significant clarity on the size of losses. Until then, we’ll see further write-offs and bankruptcies,” Greenspan told delegates in Abu Dhabi. “Stabilizing prices will stabilize the price of asset-backed securities. But that’s the point at which the system starts to recover,” he added.|