Here is everything you need to know about today’s trading day, just from looking at today’s hybrid screen inside Exodus:
- The Chips are still hot, and when I say chips, I mean Semiconductor stocks: See $MU, MRVL
- Warren Buffet appears to be wrong selling his shares in $IBM, up a cool 9% today (which is a huge move for big blue).
- Steel is back in play, the wall is indeed coming: AKS, X
- The China squeeze continues, stick with the best: BABA & JD
- Somehow Sirius radio is alive and well, as $SIRI looks to break to fresh highs on the year.
- Never bet against Tesla! $TSLA now firmly back above the 50 day moving average
- There are a bunch of nervous short sellers: DKS, EFX, SYNA, & SHOP
- There are a ton of mattresses being sold across the globe due to natural disasters : SCSS
- There are also a ton of people who apparently need to find the true value of their automobile: $TRUE
- And, Google is still king! Long the $GOOGL
Here is Wednesday’s full hybrid screen: CLICK HEREComments »