Just a quick thought here, regarding the generous folks over at Goldman Ballsachs.
How sad is it for them to take on a $440 million portfolio of appreciating stocks from Knight Capital? It’s like me paying someone to own my house, into a rising housing market.
The net result: KCG drops from $11 to $3 and GS rises.
Now you know why they call them ‘Vampire Squid.’
16 Responses to POOR, SAD, GOLDMAN SACHS
Hi Fly… here is a great site for a chuckle diehipster.com and as always FGS
True story… in a bizarre dream last night, I heard the phase “tea bitches !”. LOL
Just short DMND here and set yourselves FREE.
DMND = ticking TIME BOMB
BK imminent and small time retail fools have head faked it up 1.00 over past week. Hehehehe
Please run down the case as to why this company is heading for imminent Bruptcy.. They do have some tasty snacks.
Too much debt…too little cash. But best of all? Co. Has to restate numbers after getting caught book cooking…it’s been six months without a restatement. Think that’s a good sign? Think again.
Best of breed Goldman short a ton. Oak Tree are minions who tried to get cute. Don’t fuck with Goldman…ever
Not true. DMND just did massive cap raise. Quit spreading lies here, else get banned.
I believe they are about to be delisted from the Naz as well for failure to report. 50% float short. Someone knows something and i agree it’s not going to be good. Chart is ominous. GL
What price you short DMND?
25% higher than where it’s trading today
One ugly chart, techically speaking. Ominous indeed.
Raul please report to the V.Kingdom…
Goldman Sachs is the evil of all that ails modern financial markets. They are so far worse than just a mere Vampire Squid. More like the devil worshipping, giving us all economic aids. Screwing over govts and entire mass populations all for the elite few. Do they do it with intelligence? No they have insiders everywhere and are above the law. When in such a position it aint hard to win BIG. The saddest part is they still SUCK compared to the rest of their large cap brethren. Heck they should be giving AAPL a run for the money with their illegal cheating profits at everyone else’s expense. GS is a failed stock, so much more $$ could have been made as they robbed the rest of all market participants through illegal means over the last 25 years. Everybody they touch gets fucked. I can’t believe they even have clients today. FU Goldman Sachs!!!!
It is plain to see that the US Department of Justice believes, as do neo-classical economists like Alan Greenspan, that fraud cannot exist in the markets. Thus we have the justice department’s pronouncement that Goldman Sachs did not commit fraud as described in the Levin/Coburn report.
Poppycock! Goldman Sachs is a “Super Predator.”
This decision just shows how well Goldman has captured the government, the politicians and the regulators.
William K. Black has been investigating and writing about control frauds for a long time.
Here are a few excerpts from his paper (in bold and italics) and some comments on their use by Goldman:
“Control frauds have…shown the ability to get ‘clean’ opinions for financial statements that purport to show that the company is highly profitable and solvent when the company is in fact deeply insolvent and unprofitable and pervasively corrupt.”
1. Investment Bank Goldman was probably insolvent before it became a bank holding company in 2008;
2. The Federal Reserve then gave Goldman access to about $800 Billion worth of short-term loans from its discount window;
3. Goldman received $13 Billion in bailout money via AIG;
4. Goldman received TARP money worth $10 Billion;
5. Blankfein claims that he did not need the bailout money from TARP but he was very conversant with Paulson, a former Goldman guy;
6. The Federal Reserve bought the toxic assets of banks to make the banks appear profitable and solvent.
“…only the CEO can optimize the company for fraud. He optimizes the company by having it invest primarily in assets that have no readily ascertainable market value.”
1. Blankfein hired and paid the rating agencies to rate Goldman’s junk CDOs made from sub-prime mortgages as AAA–as safe as Treasuries;
2. Goldman created sup-prime securities that were grossly inflated in value which helped extend the life of the financial fraud to 2007;
3. Goldman’s toxic securities grew at a rapid rate until Blankfein realized that the mortgage market would collapse from bad securities;
4. Blankfein made bets on the collapse of the mortgage market;
5. Blankfein helped create the scheme to thus produce false assets, false sales and grossly inflated prices to produce additional profits from fees and from bets;
6. Blankfein’s claim on false profits were greater than any “real” profits;
7. Goldman Sachs used robo-signing (forgery) to produce the paperwork for foreclosures. They promised to never do that again!