LET’S KILL BILL!

I’m piling on here, supporting the living legend, Carl ‘screw you, give me three seats on your board‘ Icahn– buying HLF just under $40.

Am I late?

Do I care?

Why not?

Because I am going to help kill Bill, that’s why.

Off to ride my bike to Montauk.

11 Responses to “LET’S KILL BILL!”

1. The Fly is God.

2. let’s carry over the end of the last coversation then, no.

treepart says:

February 28, 2013 at 2:53 pm

There goes HLF. That explains the grind up yesterday.
    snoozemr says:

February 28, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Icahn pouring on the Herbalife long with Ackman’s JCP getting hammered. Figures Ackman has to cover some HLF shorts with that JCP “slight miss” today. Answers someone’s question from yesterday as to why HLF seemed to be melting up. Nice play by Icahn.
    snoozemr says:

February 28, 2013 at 2:58 pm

great timing with the Board news. There goes Ackman’s Rook

3. In the end, though I hate him, I think Ackman wins out. He’s in this to win it, to watch the ponzi scheme go to 0$ …he will never capitulate. He wants publicity over this so one of the newest 13 Attorney Generals can slay HLF as their first order of business. Ichan will bank coin on a trade, Ackman will bank coin on an investment of a short

4. Ackman was kicked in the balls by a steel tipped boot and careened backwards into a red hot pot bellied stove and then shot forward into Icahn’s knee to his nose. Ouch.

5. I thought this was worthy of a post and a chuckle.
    This Israeli-American guy (I believe dual citizenship) and who apparently fought with the forerunner of the IDF in seeking Israel independence died the other day.
    So his family pays for this death notice in the NY Times (and we know how this paper leans).
    Read towards the middle of the notice. It mentions how much he loved NYC and…..

6. Plenty of Ackman spew around. Not much conversation about Icahn’s IEP dropping from $90 to $65.

7. traderconfessions

Stop by the Highway Diner & Bar in East Hampton… you’ll peddle right by our front door. First tea is on me.

8. TheHarper – Icahn put his balls out on the table for this one. He’ll buy the company if necessary to watch Ackman take a beating.

He’s too old to take this one on the chin.

I found a clip of Icahn

Comments are closed.
2014 iBankCoin Investors Conference
Previous Posts by The Fly

LET’S KILL BILL!

Am I late?

Do I care?

Why not?

Because I am going to help kill Bill, that’s why.

Off to ride my bike to Montauk.

11 Responses to “LET’S KILL BILL!”

1. The Fly is God.

2. let’s carry over the end of the last coversation then, no.

treepart says:

February 28, 2013 at 2:53 pm

There goes HLF. That explains the grind up yesterday.
    snoozemr says:

February 28, 2013 at 2:54 pm

snoozemr says:

February 28, 2013 at 2:58 pm

great timing with the Board news. There goes Ackman’s Rook

5. I thought this was worthy of a post and a chuckle.
    Read towards the middle of the notice. It mentions how much he loved NYC and…..

7. traderconfessions

He’s too old to take this one on the chin.

I found a clip of Icahn