This is not getting any better and it’s important to remind you fuckers of several points.
- Chinese tourism adds $260 billion to the global economy per annum.
- Chinatown eateries in NYC and San Fran are reporting 50-70% declines in business.
- Since the plague, food prices have soared, with pork up 114%. Hello inflation.
- Over 1,000 deaths have been reported and 43,090 infected.
- One man infected about 10, meaning there are super-spreaders out there. Case in point, that fucking Japanese cruise ship with ~150 infected.
- In HK, they evacuated an apartment building because they suspect it spread via the pipes.
- The virus can last up to 9 days on surface.
- A woman diagnosed is believed to have contracted the disease 42 days ago.
- People can spread it without showing symptoms.
- Conspiracy theorists claims the amount of sulfur dioxide being emitted over Wuhan suggests organic material being incinerated, enough equaling 14,000 bodies.
- A 13th person has been diagnosed and is in San Diego.
Markets don’t give a fuck.If you enjoy the content at iBankCoin, please follow us on Twitter