Let’s run down the timeline on events to date.
- Dems accused Trump of being a Russian spy
- Bullshit dossier leaked by Buzzfeed, suggesting Trump hired Russian hookers to piss on him. It was proven to be a hoax.Trump hit back with Obama wire tapped me
- Media goes apeshit, ridiculing Trump for making claim
- Rep. Schiff (D) in the news every day, calling for Russian investigation
- Rep. Nunes (R) reveals that something had gone awry with intelligence surveillance on team Trump
- Media doubles down on discrediting the idea that Obama could spy on Trump
- Judge Nap says British intelligence spied on Trump, gave intel to Obama
- Evelyn Farkas says in interview that she advised the intelligence agencies to preserve Trump-Russian intel
- Right wing media foams from the mouth, asking how Farkas had access to intelligence while working for Clinton campaign
- Media admits Trump was spied on via ‘incidental’ gathering via foreign agencies
- Judge Nap vindicated. Media fails to apologize
- Rep. Schiff vanishes from the spotlight
- Cernovich reveals that Susan Rice ordered unmasking of Trump in ‘incidental’ gathering
- Susan Rice confirms she had done this as part of her job
- The Guardian reveals British and six other nations were spying on Trump
- Washpo reveals FISA warrant was ordered to spy on Trump advisor, Carter Page
- ***TONIGHT: The FBI based their FISA warrant on discredited and comically produced ‘dossier’ to spy on Trump***
Now that you’re up to speed, CNN is reporting that James Comey based his FISA warrant on the pissgate dossier, a flaccid report put together using intel provided by pranksters on the Hitler loving website, 4 Chan.
Carter Page issued this statement, in response to the findings
“I look forward to the Privacy Act of 1974 lawsuit that I plan to file in response to the civil rights violations by Obama administration appointees last year. The discovery process will be of great value to the United States, as our nation hears testimony from them under oath and we receive disclosure of the documents which show what exactly was done in 2016.”
Why is this significant? Without having credible intel asserting that Trump had Russian ties, the house of cards collapses on Obama — who will be laid bare for having ordered spying be done on team Trump for political purposes.
If that becomes the narrative, several Obama administration members will be heading to gaol.If you enjoy the content at iBankCoin, please follow us on Twitter