I sold out of my TNA-GUSH positions pre market for 3-4% gains and now sit in all cash. Reason being, the market is GUILTY until proven otherwise. Every day the market opens up and collapses. Will this happen today?
However, we are very overdue an extreme bounce and when it happens you’re all gonna be panicking to get in. The question is, do you sit patient and wait and perhaps subject yourselves to downside torture, or maybe try your chances at market timing?
I have no interest in waiting around so I’ll be market timing, fucked faces.If you enjoy the content at iBankCoin, please follow us on Twitter