Yesterday Zero posted a youtube video showing, for the first time in decades, Dr. Steve Pieczenik, and his revelation that a ‘counter-coup’ was underway in an effort to resist Hillary Clinton from seizing the White House. He described his actions in the royal form of ‘we’, indicating he was working with multiple intelligence agencies within the country, who were in turn feeding the leaked emails to Wikileaks.
Upon first hearing the interview, I was dismissive about it, until I read his resume.
Here are the cliff notes (source: Wikipeadia):
- He attained his PhD in international relations from MIT while studying at Harvard Medical School. Pieczenik claims to be the first psychiatrist ever to receive a PhD focusing on international relations.
- Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.
- In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.
- In 1976, Pieczenik was made Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for management.
- At the US State Department, he served as a “specialist on hostage taking”. He has been credited with devising successful negotiating strategies and tactics used in several high-profile hostage situations, including the 1976 TWA Flight 355 hostage situation and the 1977 kidnapping of the son of Cyprus’ president. He was involved in negotiations for the release of Aldo Moro after Moro was kidnapped. As a renowned psychiatrist, he was utilized as a press source for early information on the mental state of the hostages involved in the Iranian hostage crisis after they were freed. In 1977, Pulitzer Prize–winning journalist Mary McGrory described Stephen Pieczenik as “one of the most ‘brilliantly competent’ men in the field of terrorism”. He worked “side by side” with Police Chief Maurice J. Cullinane in the Washington, D.C. command center of Mayor Walter Washington during the 1977 Hanafi Siege. In 1978, Pieczenik was known as “a psychiatrist and political scientist in the U.S. State Department whose credentials and experiences are probably unique among officials handling terrorist situations”.
- On September 17, 1978 the Camp David Accords were signed. Pieczenik was at the secret Camp David negotiations leading up to the signing of the Accords. He worked out strategy and tactics based on psychopolitical dynamics. He correctly predicted that given their common backgrounds, Egyptian President Anwar El Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin would get along.
- In 1979, he resigned as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State over the handling of the Iranian hostage crisis.
- In the early 1980s, Pieczenik wrote an article for The Washington Post in which he claimed to have heard a senior US official in the State Department Operations Center give permission for the attack that led to the death of US Ambassador Adolph Dubs in Kabul, Afghanistan in 1979.
- Pieczenik got to know Syrian President Hafez Assad well during his 20 years in the US State Department.
- In 1982, Pieczenik was mentioned in an article in The New York Times as “a psychiatrist who has treated C.I.A. employees”.
- In 2001, Pieczenik operated as chief executive officer of Strategic Intelligence Associates, a consulting firm.
- Pieczenik has been affiliated in a professional capacity as a psychiatrist with the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Pieczenik has consulted with the United States Institute of Peace and the RAND Corporation.
- As recently as October 6, 2012, Pieczenik was listed as a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). According to Internet Archive, his name was removed from the CFR roster sometime between October 6 and November 18, 2012. Publicly, Pieczenik no longer appears as a member of the CFR.
- Pieczenik is fluent in five languages, including Russian, Spanish and French.
If that reads like the resume you’d expect from a CIA operative, it’s because he was. He is a very credible person, with a most impressive resume, saying the most outlandish shit I’ve ever heard in my entire life.
Amongst some of the things he’s saying in the video below are the following.
Huma Abedin is a Saudi spy.
Hillary Clinton is obviously corrupt and cannot be allowed to take office. She is at the head of a civil coup trying to take control of America.
He does not want her to be assassinated, but she must not be allowed to assume power.
Tim Kaine must not be allowed to assume power, as he is a CIA operative.
A second American revolution has been activated.
They want Clinton to be indicted for bribery, corruption, lying under oath and RICO charges.
Obama, the Podesta brothers, Loretta Lynch are all implicated.
A move to impeach Hillary will be enacted if elected.
Obama is a product of the CIA.
He’s calling on people to protest any Clinton win, calling it ‘rigged.’ Only a Trump win can be accepted or new elections will be held.
The voting machines are corrupted.
Trump will not accept a loss or will people in the intelligence community.
He is able to appeal to and has rapport with Chelsea Clinton, who he said was his source about the Clinton Foundation chicanery in Haiti.
‘This will continue as a revolution, hopefully civil, hopefully without violence.’
What the fuck did I just listen to? This is either the words of a very delusional man, who is sowing a fiction for us in real time, like one of his books. Or, he is a spokesman for a deep state operative giving us a warning, as he called it. Either way, this is both fascinating and somewhat alarming all at once. Thoughts?
If you enjoy the content at iBankCoin, please follow us on Twitter