It was a rough start to the week for those involved in Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was down as much as 20% at one point today, taking the rest of the alternative coins down the shithole as well. The whole group got rocked to start the week.
Conversely, the market started the day off with green shoots, as the DOW crossed above 26,000. However, investors quickly rushed in to lock in profits setting up a pretty nasty intraday reversal in stocks.
As far as our top hybrid movers inside Exodus, here is what our system is flagging. I’ll list my favorites in order of highest trading volume first:
- MYSZ – this company actually makes an app to measure your penis. I did not believe it, and had to look it up for myself.
- GM – Nice breakout early on, but less than inspiring close. I want to see it green from here.
- BB – I’ve considered making this my stock of the year for 2018. I also hold a nice sized position in my IRA. This is one to watch going forward.
- EGO – If gold starts to move here, this should work well down here.
- AG – Same thing for silver
- GPRO – Watch for a short squeeze here (loaded with shorts), but then again the company sucks. They need the blockchain.
- QD – Recent iPO which has traded in a tight range over the last month. Buy strength
Today’s full screen can be found HERE. Off to download a new App…Comments »