Â The winnersÂ of this contestÂ will receive one of these books, signed by “Woodshedder,” and mailed by me at no expense to the winner. Each book is destined to be worth less by the timeÂ it is received than even before I sign it.
- Each participantÂ must guessÂ where theÂ Nasdaq Composite ($COMPQ)Â and the S&P 500 (SPX) will close on December 31, 2007.
- Each guess must beÂ time-stamped before midnight, Wednesday, December 19th.
- Entries will be recordedÂ in the comments section of this thread.
- A Beginner’s Guide To Short-Term Trading will be mailed to the person who has the closest guessÂ for the Nasdaq.
- Sun Tzu’s Art of War for Traders and Investors will be mailed to the person who has the closest guess for the S&P.
- Both books are slightly used. I just happen to have 2 copies of each.
- IfÂ the winner does notÂ want the book, then I’ll mail it to the 2nd place entry. No prize substitutions.
- Don’t waste time with multiple-identity guessing. The blog records IP addresses for each comment.
Submit an entry and prove your time machine is better than everyone else’s.