Happy New Year! Well its only day 3 of 2016 and so far its is absolutely off the charts absurd from a news flow standpoint. Let us recap the weekend’s events shall we?
1) Trump says emphatically that Obama and Hillary created ISIS.
2) An armed militia of 150 people has decided to occupy Federal Land and claim that they are planning on staying there for years. Word is that the FBI are mobilizing in force.
3) Saudi Arabia beheads Shiite Cleric Nimr al-Nimr. The rabble in Iran firebombs the Saudi Embassy. The Saudis respond by severing diplomatic ties to Iran and tell angry officials from the White House that they don’t give a rats ass that they are angry. Clearly a stable situation.
4) Obama has decided its a good idea to write executive orders banning guns and will hold a town hall meeting on CNN to discuss. I am so glad he has his priorities straight.
5) Texas Governor Abbott has issued a warning to Obama about gun control: Molon Labe “Come and Take It!”
6) As I write this China/Asia equity markets are imploding and Sunday night S&P Futures are down 17 handles.
This year I have anointed as THE THEATER OF THE ABSURD Year. As it is written so it shall be. Good luck this year. We are all going to need it.
Wikipedia Definition: The Theatre of the Absurd (French: théâtre de l’absurde [teɑtʁ(ə) də lapsyʁd]) is a designation for particular plays of absurdist fiction written by a number of primarily European playwrights in the late 1950s, as well as one for the style of theatre which has evolved from their work. Their work expressed what happens when human existence has no meaning or purpose and therefore all communication breaks down, in fact alerting their audiences to pursue the opposite. Logical construction and argument gives way to irrational and illogical speech and to its ultimate conclusion, silence.
If you enjoy the content at iBankCoin, please follow us on Twitter