We are all being bombarded with Main Stream Media (MSM) stories and images of ISIS or ISIL as Obama refers to them. I am not going impose my view of what I think this group is or what they are about. Rather, I am going to pose some questions that our friends in the MSM should be asking to help us all get a better understanding of what is exactly going on here.
1) Lets start with the above AP photo of the convoy which was taken supposedly as they were entering Mosel and obtained a central bank and military equipment. Who took this photo? Was it an AP employee or was this provided by ISIS to AP? Where did they get the convoy of trucks that look to be of the same make and model? Very stylish jihadist’s wouldn’t you say?
2) Where do they get their weapons from?
3) Since we must know where they are why can’t we bomb them into oblivion like we did Iraq in 2003. Anyone remember shock and awe?
4) Who is their leader, really? Why did we let him go from prison? Yes he was in our prison.
5) How did he learn to outsmart the world’s greatest military and outperform all generals in U.S. history?
6) How does ISIS avoid NSA surveillance?
7) If we don’t know where they are how do they avoid military and government satellite surveillance and tracking?
8) How does the mainstream media and all the CIA pundits on TV know so much about how dangerous ISIS is yet they know nothing else like where they got their weapons from or how they were created? Its as if they sprouted from the sands like zombies in a very bad movie.
9) There are 20,000 ISIS rebels: how do they feed, clothe and maintain supply lines? Their logistical sophistication seems advanced. Have you seen the clips of them firing artillery and now they fly captured jets. Who trained these pilots? Who trained them to operate tanks?
10) How is it that they are in Jaurez Mexico getting ready to attack us without our trillions in homeland security spending nipping this in the bud? Why the F-ck are we giving money to these Federal agencies that would let this happen if true?
I could go on and on but I think you get the point. The politicians, experts and MSM all have a story and narrative to craft. If you use your brain and think then their narrative does not make much sense. What I do know is this: If ISIS attacks the homeland then all politicians and the heads of the FBI, CIA, DHS, NSA all need to be fired or voted out of office for gross negligence.
If you enjoy the content at iBankCoin, please follow us on Twitter
Bluestar, back in June, Matt Trivisonno penned a post Big Oil’s Revenge on Baghdad
I do find it interesting that the urgency of any US response did not occur until NORTHERN Iraq came under attack… the area mentioned in the Trivisonno piece as agreeing to work with Exxon. Iraq’s president Al-Maliki has agreed to resign, a new justification for “boots on the ground” is here. It would appear to me that ISIS is doing everything ‘right’.
Here’s a quote from a story posted on BBC “Most people here believe the US and Saudi are one and when it comes strictly down to oil money, the ultimate benefactor from the whole IS debacle is Saudi/the US. As history has taught us, it is usually the benefactors who are the instigators,” says Amer Murad, a native of Beirut.
You raise some great questions above. All I can presume is that we are being ‘played’…
Those questions deserve answers, however, in the mean time, ISIS & the like need to be dealt with swiftly & powerfully, through an overwhelming multi-national peace fighting force
UncleBuccs, I think you’re right – I think we’re being played. And if I were a betting person, I would bet that one way or the other, the U.S, supplied munitions to ISIS.
Sorry – I lost faith in the government quite a while ago.
isis, Hezbullah, Islamic Jihad, Al Qaeda, the Fakestinians Fatah or Hamas, Boko Haram- they are all the SAME. Islamofacist terrorist scum who hate us. It’s time that people called these groups what they are and stop being so politically correct about it.
Regarding your last statement, if there is an attack I can assure all that will happen is said agencies will say they need more money and power to stop threats like these. The noose tightens. And so on, and so forth.
Well Blue, Our Crossroads should be answered tomorrow? Of course it will probably be another central bank themed rally, like the last five years…but this Religious Bear can hope :-).
I see they are driving with headlights on for safety. Safety conscious, a virtuous quality in a terrorist.
Obama be golfing, no time for dealing.
Saudi Arabia is primarily where they got their bling I’ve heard.
We either have one more wave up or we topped today. That being said, I raised cash to 50%, added a short ETF and changed my skin from bull to bear.
I bought IWM puts on Friday and I bought more today. I am with you.