Never has relief been so fucking cool…
If you’ve been following along, you know that 2009 has not been kind to the RO. There has been lots of blood, large drawdowns, and a couple of blowups. So it’s nice to see nearly everyone do well together.
It’s the kind of day that renews confidence.
I have no idea what to expect tomorrow. My guess is that this was mostly short covering ahead of the Obama speech, but we had solid volume today and the VIX cratered so perhaps it will last a bit.
It would be nice to look back at this point in June and see a nice double bottom.
The RO kicked ass, putting in probably the best day of 2009. Out of 30 traders today 23 were gross positive or 77%. 15 traders made over $1,000 gross and only 3 lost over $1,000 gross.
I was #15 of 30. Baby steps. I know the game. It’s all about building back up.
The Bosses dominated.
“Lucky Pierre” – Trader B, $29,509 on 746k shares traded.
2. Trader A, $19,464 on 572k shares traded.
3. Trader D, $14,785 on 527k shares traded.
4. Trader Z, $13,545 on 244k shares traded.
5. Trader C, $10,457 on 369k shares traded.
“Chambermaid” – Trader E, -$1,881 on 75,600 shares traded.
2. Trader M*, -$1,571 on 0 shares traded.
3. Trader 9*, -$1,204 on 600 shares traded.
4. Trader T, –$908 on 4,900 shares traded.
5. Trader G, -$493 on 45,000 shares traded.
Today’s heatmap is the inverse of yesterday’s…
Click here for Brian’s take.
Since I got busy trading today, I didn’t have time to finish the Ed Seykota post. It will be up tomorrow.
Note: An * next to the trader’s name means it’s a swing account. Click here for all of the RO reports. See you tomorrow.