I traded early, made some easy money and decided to spend the rest of the day raking and picking up leaves.
You may ask, why the fuck would he do that? The answer, my friend, is that right now I’m all about small consistent victories that will rebuild my confidence. I traded only 6200 shares today and made about $600. A great confidence builder. If I manage 3 positive days in a row, I’ll build my share size on each position.
That’s my plan for now.
As for the RO, they had a pretty solid day. These past few days have really helped bring a few guys back to positive or nearly positive on their year to date levels. Volume slackened a little today, but the bulls suffered another reversal. Those recent lows are very close…
Out of 29 traders today, 20 were gross positive or 69%. 8 traders made over $1,000 gross and 3 lost over $1,000 gross. I was #10 of 29, happy. The Bosses took the day.
“Lucky Pierre” – Trader B, $10,147 on 432k shares traded.
2. Trader D, $8,842 on 310k shares traded.
3. Trader H*, $5,152 on 18,300 shares traded.
4. Trader C, $4,933 on 122k shares traded.
5. Trader &, $2,021 on 50,200 shares traded.
“Chambermaid” – Trader A, -$5,626 on 130k shares traded.
2. Trader L, -$1,599 on 40,000 shares traded.
3. Trader N, -$1,361 on 95,800 shares traded.
4. Trader V, -$770 on 51,464 shares traded.
5. Trader F, -$546 on 95,400 shares traded.
Click here for Brian’s take.If you enjoy the content at iBankCoin, please follow us on Twitter