Policeman: “Be careful pulling out”
I’m establishing a net short position here. No time to get into detail, but a few alerts came up. Something like leaders pulling back while ugly stocks still spiking up (it’s okay if both move in same direction.)
– With the exception of AFAM, a few stocks on my new-leadership are pulling back a little.
– Leadership Education stocks pulling back on profit-taking. See STRA 5-day. Expecting APEI to follow the leader down.
– Leadership Water stocks failed to breakout with market. See CWT, and watch action on 12-day support = 42.85. A dip below that would be a healthy correction.
– AVAV having trouble breaking out of 39. A pullback here is healthy.
I’m expecting the low volume relief rallies to get hit here. A little too early to buy EEV. I lowered entry point under 43
– NCIT failed to stay green today, but on low volume. Earnings in about 1-month. Volatility should pick up here. Looks like a good swing short here for the rest of January.
– Bad stock, ARTC, up 100% after completing consolidation 10 days ago. Just 10 days!
– Forgot to mention, keep CSKI on your watch-list. This one looks good on a haircut. Off to get myself a real haircut, keeping the sideburns for fun. Lol.If you enjoy the content at iBankCoin, please follow us on Twitter