If you’re not up to speed on what happened to conservative radio host Michael Savage the other night, here’s the rundown according to the good Doctor:
– Savage was having dinner at a Servino Ristorante in Tiburon, CA around 8:30 PM on Tuesday with his beloved poodle, Teddy.
– Some guy comes out of the restaurant and starts yelling at Savage – mocking his real last name “Hey Weiner! Heeeey Weiner!!!”
– Guy comes up and “sweep” kicks Teddy the dog to the side, then throws Savage to the ground, bloodying the radio host.
– Some bystander broke it up, but was punched in the process.
– Other guy claims 4 year old Savage started it.
– Cops show up, both parties make citizen’s arrest. Cops let both go.
When Savage went on the air yesterday to talk about what happened – one of the first things he mentioned was how disgusting the media’s response was, in particular people in his industry. It was as if nobody believed him; the headlines were all saying “alleged” and “purportedly,” and no prominent conservative radio hosts – including Rush Limbaugh – even mentioned the incident, whereas Savage said he’s defended Limbaugh in the past.
Maybe, just maybe – they thought that since Savage has a book coming out in 11 days he faked it? That’s asinine – they could have at least dropped him a call or an email – like some of his real friends did.
If you enjoy the content at iBankCoin, please follow us on Twitter