Well, the majority thinks we breakdown, then reverse higher. Only 18% think it’s all downhill from here, the other 82% think we resolve higher.
Here’s an updated look at the 60 min chart, $SPY:
One Response to Poll Results
I like these polls and I think you guys should regularly conduct polls like these and polls regarding sectors and where people think they are moving. Also, particular stocks aapl, google etc