iBankCoin
Joined Nov 11, 2007
31,930 Blog Posts

Catholic Jesuit Superior Resigns after Charged with Black Mass Child Sacrifices

“Look at that photo, my friends. Things are not right on this planet and it’s long past when something should have been done about it, but as you’ll see from the article below, those who speak out in truth are intimidated and worse. It’s not going to be easy to take down these sickos, but we will.

As shocking as it is, the public will have to abandon their denial and accept the painful evidence. There is more than enough of it as more and more witnesses and victims come forward.  Humans simply don’t do this. There is no justification.

The following is a recap, of sorts, of recent activity on this front, as well as a little history.

More is available at ITCCS.org and HiddenNoLonger.com  ~ BP

car-ratzinger

Catholic Jesuit head Adolfo Panchon announced his resignation this week after the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels linked him to Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult ceremonies. For the last month five judges have “examined numerous eyewitnesses and Vatican archival documentation that clearly link Pachon, Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger and Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby to the ritual rape and killing of children as recently as 2010″ according to yesterday’s bulletin from the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State. Last month the ITCCS began prosecuting the case before the five international judges and 27 jury members.

“Pope Francis’ bizarre remarks during last week’s Mid East tour that ‘Sex abuse is like a Satanic Mass’ reveals that he understands that the rape of children within his church are linked to Satanic rituals in which he himself participates” the prosecutor said from Brussels. “We consider the Pope’s remarks a tacit admission of guilt and more evidence of his involvement in this monstrous crime.”

A Catholic Jesuit Order called the “Magisterial Privilege” dated Dec. 25 1967 concerning the Black Mass has been provided to the court from Vatican archives. The document was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Black Mass ritual sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking their blood.

“Vatican documents clearly indicate that for centuries the Jesuits had a premeditated plan to ritually murder kidnapped newborn babies and then consume their blood,” the Chief Prosecutor told the court. “The plan was born of a twisted notion to derive spiritual power from the lifeblood of the innocent, thereby assuring political stability of the Papacy in Rome. These acts are not only genocidal but systemic and institutionalized in nature. Since at least 1773, they appear to have been performed by the Roman Catholic Church, Jesuits and every Pope.”

“The Pope’s remarks about Satanic Black Masses are the lowest kind of sadistic insensitivity” agreed Ruth Leopold, a 51 year-old American who claimed to be a survivor of Catholic Satanic Black Mass torture. “Any idiot knows that even mentioning trigger words like ‘Satanic Mass’ will re-traumatize victims of Satanic torture. Maybe his words were deliberately designed since we are accusing him of taking part in Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice killings. It’s time he stepped down.”

Leopold’s Against Church Terror survivors’ network headed a witness delegation to the Brussels court. The 2014 court was prosecuting global elite members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult said to include Pope Francis, Pachon and Welby. At least eight witnesses have testified that either Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger or Panchon were present with them as children at child sacrifices….”

Full article

[youtube://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXN3eT-U4S4 450 300] If you enjoy the content at iBankCoin, please follow us on Twitter