rtificial sweeteners especially aspartame has gotten a bad rap over the years, most likely due to studies showing they cause cancer. But not to worry Ajinomoto the company that makes
Aspartame has changed the name to AminoSweet. It has the same toxic ingredients but a nice new sounding name. And if you or your child happens to be allergic to Aspartame, well don’t take it personally it’s just business.
Despite the evidence gained over the years showing that aspartame is a dangerous toxin, it has remained on the global market . In continues to gain approval for use in new types of food despite evidence showing that it causes neurological brain damage, cancerous tumors, and endocrine disruption, among other things.
Most consumers are oblivious to the fact that Aspartame was invented as a drug but upon discovery of its’ sweet taste was magically transformed from a drug to a food additive. HFA wants to warn our readers to beware of a wolf dressed up in sheep’s clothing or in this case Aspartame dressed up as Aminosweet….”
“Let us briefly examine a few adverse reactions and side effects of aspartame:
• Psychological/Psychiatric – severe depression, irritability, aggression, anxiety, personality changes, insomnia, phobias.
• Gastrointestinal – nausea, diarrhea (sometimes with blood in stools), abdominal pain, pain when swallowing.
• Skin and Allergies – itching without a rash, lip and mouth reactions, hives, aggravated respiratory allergies such as asthma.
• Chest – palpitations, tachycardia, shortness of breath, recent high blood pressure.
• Neurologic – epileptic seizures, headaches, migraines and (some severe) dizziness, unsteadiness, confusion, memory loss, severe drowsiness and sleepiness, paresthesia or numbness of the limbs, severe slurring of speech, severe hyperactivity and restless legs, atypical facial pain, severe tremors.
• Eyes – blindness in one or both eyes, decreased vision and/or other eye problems such as blurring, bright flashes, squiggly lines, tunnel vision, decreased night vision, pain in one or both eyes, decreased tears, trouble with contact lenses, bulging eyes.
• Ear – tinnitus, ringing or buzzing sound, severe intolerance of noise, marked hearing impairment.
• Endocrine and Metabolic – loss of control of diabetes, menstrual changes, marked thinning or loss of hair, marked weight loss, gradual weight gain, aggravated low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), severe PMS.
• Other symptoms – frequency of voiding and burning during urination, excessive thirst, fluid retention, leg swelling and bloating.
These ‘disease syndromes’ are commonly misdiagnosed because aspartame symptoms mock textbook ‘disease’ symptoms. Aspartame may trigger, mimic, or cause the following illnesses:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Epstein-Barr, Post-Polio Syndrome, Lyme Disease, Grave’s Disease, Meniere’s Disease, ALS, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), EMS, Hypothyroidism Fibromyalgia, Lupus, non-Hodgkin’s, Lymphoma, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)….”Twitter