Cheers on your weekend!
In this interview, G. Edward Griffin, author and researcher, explains how in a span of no less than 5 decades, the banking elite, obsessed with enforcing a one world government under a collectivist model, seeks to crush individualism.
With the inevitability martial law as a response to the expected backlash that will be spawned as a result of a ultimate re-shaping of the world’s societies.
Griffin confers the similarities between the duopoly that creates the false political paradigm, and how this reflects a recurring theme – collectivism.
Collectivism is the contrary of individualism which dictates that the interests of the individual must be sacrificed for the greater good of the greater number.
This ideology ultimately unites the doctrines of communism and fascism.
Both the Republican and Democrat parties in the United States are devoted to progressing collectivism. This duopoly reflects the disregard of party control that integrates policies to be followed no matter who is voted in to the White House.
“All collectivist systems eventually deteriorate into a police state because that’s the only way you can hold it together,” warns Griffin.
Griffin documents how the Tea Party, after its beginnings as an authentic grassroots movement that was later commandeered by the Republican party through the celebrity figures such as Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck.
The Republicans and Democrats agree on the most important topics:
• US foreign policy,
• endless wars in the Middle East
• the dominance of the private banking system over the economy
Griffin explains how the left-right hoax is used to steer the true intention of America.
Griffin also references a myriad of other important subjects, such as:
• the move towards a Chinese-style censored Internet
• the demonization of the John Birch Society as a racist extremist group
• the Hegelian dialectic
• the power of tax-exempt foundations and the Council on Foreign Relations
• the movement towards world government
• the question of whether the elite are really worried about the growing awareness of their agenda amongst Americans
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.