- 90% say the medical system is on the WRONG TRACK
- 83% say they are thinking about QUITTING
- 61% say the system challenges their ETHICS
- 85% say the patient-physician relationship is in a TAILSPIN
- 65% say GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT is most to blame for current problems
- 72% say individual insurance mandate will NOT result in improved access care
- 49% say they will STOP accepting Medicaid patients
- 74% say they will STOP ACCEPTING Medicare patients, or leave Medicare completely
- 52% say they would rather treat some Medicaid/Medicare patient for FREE
- 57% give the AMA a FAILING GRADE representing them
- 1 out of 3 doctors is HESITANT to voice their opinion
- 2 out of 3 say they are JUST SQUEAKING BY OR IN THE RED financially
- 95% say private practice is losing out to CORPORATE MEDICINE
- 80% say DOCTORS/MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS are most likely to help solve things
- 70% say REDUCING GOVERNMENT would be single best fix.
One Response to Doctors Surveyed Show American Health Care System Coming Apart at the Seams
Research from lobbyists huh?
1908 Mount Vernon Ave. 3rd Floor | Alexandria, VA 22305 (703)
I know one thing, we need to figure out a way to get the money out of politics… (I doubt it will ever happen though. Politicians can get paid soooo nicely as lobbyists when or if they lose an election.)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.