So there is a tabbed spot up for grabs. You are not ready for this. Your pathetic links to other peoples content will make you roadkill. You have not the imagination nor the word manipulation skills to make the grade. More to the point your analysis is lame. You fail to make your case in the most rudimentary ways. You see nothing. And worst of all, you have no style.
The market, such as it is, refuses to acknowledge reality. Earnings are mostly OK but revenue is markedly down. The American consumer is spent. Or more accurately, paying down what was spent. Debt erasure is the play du jour. Volume is down. Way down. You know it and still you cheer every uptick. It’s August you say, this is normal. Everyone leaves in August. Bullshit. Clients want return 24/7/365. No days off.
1. The market will continue its upward momentum until I tell you otherwise.
2. Europe is a clusterfuck. Germany holds all the cards and God(not real) bless Angela Merkel. She is, as I have said before, the new(and improved) Iron Lady. The framework of the Euro is a fail. This is no longer a rescue mission. Greece has been dead for months. Spain is on the slab. Italy is terminal with no hope of recovery. And only the Germans seem to have any realization of this truth.
3. The Europeans take forever on everything. It could take another 2-5 years to unwind the single currency. And that is if everyone co-operates. Money will drain out of Europe. This will be a cynical maneuver though, as the money will come swooping in to buy as soon as the corpses start falling.
4. Energy, Utilities, Consumer Staples, Health Care, and Financials will lead the way.
5. Real estate is always a good addition. They are not making more land.
6. Bonds are fucked. (but you need them as a hedge dammit)
7. CBB, NYMT( I own), VASC, CVG, SFY(!)
I am trying to help you. I know not why.
Algorithms be damned. The market is not quantifiable in that way. The market is a F-1 race car. And no set up is right for every track(day/week.)
Now, a word from my heart, such as it is. Making money rocks. Killing the market is almost as good as a well struck golf shot(no equal.) In todays fucked up world the market is not pure. You know it. Nothing happens as it did ten years ago. It is buy the rumor sell the news, unless of course, it isn’t.
IBC is a most worthy community. Top hats are weak and the age of the gentleman is long since gone, but making money is always a satisfying and worthy goal. Avoid the Gung Ho and embrace the self directed. Lemming die.