What would you do if you had the chance to have dinner with the Fly? Rarely does anyone get such a privilege to know the man behind the name and live to tell it, let alone have the chance to have dinner with him in one of New York’s finest restaurants. But I just had the honor to meet Broker A, and I’m hear to brag.
So what was it like? Let me say, breaking the barrier of the internet world with the real world is a wild experience. I mean, you go through all kinds of modes, have all kinds of expectations, imaginations, about the man behind the words. And you know what… they are all wrong. Well most of them. I mean, he really did beam down from his rocketship, and he really is a die hard Mets fan. It was great meeting him though. I always imagined him looking like Gandalf from Lord of the Rings, or Zorro or something ridiculous like that.
Actually I’ve always looked up to the Fly- his raw knowledge of the industry, in your face commentary of the market, and talent on ruling the internet, so it didn’t really matter who he was, he could have been Cramer or Lebron James and I wouldn’t care. Okay, well maybe not Cramer. I would hate to have dinner with that guy. Anyway, Fly is just, well how can I put it. I rather not say anything specific, but let’s just say, he’s 80% cooler than 99% of you. The other 1%, he’s just flat out 100% better. (Wow, I should put that on a T-shirt and sell it, or maybe be a rapper.) He’s only a maniac on the internet. Who isn’t?
Anyway sorry for the off topic market post. Shoot, I’m on vacation. Enjoy some pictures of upstate New York. I’m might move here some day. I love this state! And as always, keep the internet, internet.
These are of Mohonk. Great place to get away to! Sorry, I took these with my crap camera phone.
Next Stop: LA!!If you enjoy the content at iBankCoin, please follow us on Twitter