- S&P 500: 1525
– Notre Dame will win an NCAA Football title for the first time since 1988
– All three interim bloggers will surpass the 3% threshold.
– It pains me greatly, but the Patriots are going to beat the Packers in the Super Bowl.
– Price by Volume will play a significant role in the continued evolution of my trading strategy.
– NBA: Memphis over Miami
– Surprise Industry Outperformance: Automobile Manufacturers, with a trickle down through ancillary companies.
– NHL: GO FUCK YOURSELVES; or, please have a season, thanks.
– I will make three really fucking stupid trades.
– The Pittsburgh Pirates will find a way to end 20 years of losing.
– Maintaining this blog will dramatically improve my trading performance.
– I will develop a few new and meaningful relationships with readers of this blog.
– The citizens of Washington and Colorado will prove what a ridiculously fucking stupid waste of time and money the previous 75 years of cannabis prohibition have been.
Here’s to Two Thousand and Thirteen.